CISA Exam Preparation
5 Day Course
The CISA Exam Preparation course is an intensive, four-day review program designed to prepare professionals for the Certified Information Systems Auditor™ (CISA) exam. The course focuses on the key points covered in the CISA Review Manual 26th Edition and includes class lectures, group discussions, exam practice and answer debriefs. The course is intended for individuals with familiarity with and experience in information systems auditing, control or security.
Why Choose 327 Solutions for CISA?
We are an Authorized ISACA Training Organization (ATO), delivering the most relevant and up to date ISACA training (for other non-ISACA Training) We deliver 327 Authorized training events with the most up to date and relevant courseware and trainer talent.
Our trainers are all Authorized Trainers, guaranteeing you the best talent in the market.
We deliver public classes, onsite private events, and through WebEx (virtual-live) giving multiple access options.
Every class attendee receives a testing voucher for their exam.
Upon completion of the CISA Exam Preparation course, participants will be prepared with the following for success on the exam:
- An understanding of the format and structure of the CISA certification exam
- A knowledge of the various topics and technical areas covered by the exam
- Practice with specific strategies, tips and techniques for taking and passing the exam
- Opportunities to execute practice questions with debriefs of answers
The CISA Exam Preparation Course comprises seven primary sections, covering the following topics:
- General information regarding the exam
- Domain 1: The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Domain 2: Governance and Management of IT
- Domain 3: Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
- Domain 4: Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Service Management
- Domain 5: Protection of Information Assets
- Exam Practice
Each day will cover 1-2 domains’ worth of information presented via lecture, group discussion and practice questions.
There are no prerequisite requirements for taking the CISA Exam Preparation Course or the CISA exam; however, in-order-to apply for CISA certification, the candidate must meet the necessary experience requirements determined by ISACA.
Who Should Attend
Those who audit, control, monitor and assess information technology and business systems.