CISM Exam Preparation,
5 Day Course
The CISM Exam Preparation course is an intensive, four-day review program to prepare individuals who are planning to sit for the Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) exam. The course focuses on the key points covered in the CISM Review Manual 15th Edition and includes class lectures, group discussions/activities, exam practice and answer debriefs. The course is intended for individuals with familiarity with and experience in information security management.
Why Choose 327 Solutions for CISM?
We are an Authorized ISACA Training Organization (ATO), delivering the most relevant and up to date ISACA training (for other non-ISACA Training) We deliver 327 Authorized training events with the most up to date and relevant courseware and trainer talent.
Our trainers are all Authorized Trainers, guaranteeing you the best talent in the market.
We deliver public classes, onsite private events, and through WebEx (virtual-live) giving multiple access options.
Every class attendee receives a testing voucher for their exam.
Participants in the CISM Exam Preparation course will be provided instruction designed to provide the following:
- An understanding of the format and structure of the CISM certification exam
- A knowledge of the various topics and technical areas covered by the exam
- Practice with specific strategies, tips and techniques for taking and passing the exam
- Opportunities to execute practice questions with debriefs of answers
The CISM Exam Preparation Course comprises six primary sections, covering the following topics:
- General exam informationm
- Information security governance
- Information risk management
- Information security program development and management
- Information security incident management
- Exam practice/sample exam
Typically, each day of the course will cover a single CRISC domain, using lecture, group activities and practice questions.
There are no prerequisite requirements for taking the CISM Exam Preparation Course or the CISM exam; however, in order to apply for CISM certification, the candidate must meet the necessary experience requirements determined by ISACA.
Who Should Attend
Individuals who manage, design, oversee and assess an enterprises’ information security.