Welcome to (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional. This course provides the knowledge needed to implement security solutions within an enterprise policy framework, using a vendor-neutral format. This includes security and risk management programs, organizational policies and training, asset security, enterprise security architecture and engineering, network and communication security, identity and access management, security assessments and testing, operational security and secure software development. This course maps to the (ISC)2 CISSP certification exam. Objective coverage is marked throughout the course.
You will benefit most from this course if you are an experienced security professional who intends to take an (ISC)2 CISSP exam.
This course assumes that you have some applied knowledge of computers, networks, and cybersecurity principles in an enterprise environment.
- Pass your exam, guaranteed
- Intensive and Authorized Virtual-Live Training (online live sessions)
- Post-training Virtual-Live exam mentoring and coaching sessions for 6-weeks (12 total events) via student portal
- YOUR live class is recorded and turned into eLearning with 3-months access via student portal
- Message your trainer in-platform for 6-weeks
- Access mock exams, exam prep, and assessments to ensure you are ready to test